My inspiration

Everyone in this world has someone who means a lot to them. For me, the most important person in my life is my mom. My mom has inspired me in many ways. She always guiding me to the right thing. She always supports me and my decisions and tells me to believe in myself. Therefore, my mom is the most important person to me.

The word "mother" means everything to me. I remember when I was little I would always be with my mom and she always take care of me when I sick. She taught me how to speak, read and write sentences and she also taught me how to be a good person. When I did something wrong, she explained to me why I cannot do that.

When I have problems with friends in school, I did not know with who I need to talk with, she was the one I could open up to and tell her how I felt. She told me how to solve these conflicts and pointed out how the conflicts started in the first place. Ever since I could remember, my mom is everything for me. She is my doctor, teacher, friend, advisor and many more.

When I did not know which choices to makes, I usually asked my mom. I know my mom will always be behind me hundred percents. It is a good feeling. The only person that always listened to me was my mom. She never acted like, "how many times I need to tell you", or "just choose something, I don't care". Instead, she always explained how each of the things is different and guided me along the way. The decision are mine to make, and whether I become successful or not in the future depends on me.

My mother has always been a very strong role model to me and growing up with someone like her to look up has made who I am. She was my mentor, my inspiration and forever hold a special place in my heart, I blessed for having such a wonderful mother.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship

Staying at a hostel is interesting

Manage time wisely